Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ravioli making wed

Here is a lo I made this am for a tag team game on one of my forums.  I love this picture of Jax!! too cute!  I cut the dinosaurs out from another piece of this pp and added dots to the back so they look like they are coming off the page.
So today is ASPARAGUS CHEESE STUFFED ravioli day at the kitchen!! Cant wait they sound way too yummo!! I will let yall know how they turn out and get pics of them too!!  Yesterday was egg bread, cheddar herb bread, walnut streusel babka, espresso cookies, shortbread cookies, lavender shortbread and also some cherry almond muffins.  Tomorrow is the first day of ALLEGAN MARKET!! yeah!! cant wait!! well I can I still have to get everything packed and empty my trailer from last years craft shows so lots to do!!!  Have a great wed yall!! be back soon!
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: