Friday, January 14, 2011

Fabo friday

HEY YALL!~!~ TGIF!~~ My mom and I went out to lunch and had to pick up a few groceries then it was back home and I finished up my layout #13!! and also finished up and listed a glass tile pendant on etsy. 
BTW the 2 baby boy cards are sold and outta here!! thank you!!  If you are interested in one or something similar just email me and I will make one up for you special!!  I can pretty much make any occasion card!!
And here for sale also are my glass tile alphabet pendants.  You can either buy one with or without a necklace.



1in x 1 in with with either dictionary page or sheet music page backround!!  LOVE THESE!! 
The barn red heart is cut from grungeboard and painted then stamped with a postage mark stamp by STAMPABILITIES and then sanded just a bit and distressed with TIM HOLTZ distressing black ink.

This little heart is cut from an embossed felt, I love that is kind of looks like leather and gives nice texture to the top corner of the page.



The only journaling on here is the word love stamped onto plain cardstock using a brown chalk pad. 
This adorable little boy is my friends grandbaby, isnt he a cutie pie!!??  I used some MME papers (love all their papers) and cut out some various sized hearts for the cluster then did a bit of direct pad to paper rubbing for the edges to soften them up a bit.
And I am off now to work on a project for a challenge at The Vintage Market.  Got my order from them in the mail today so I can work with the 3 ingredients they gave now.  Maybe a wall hanging or ??who knows I may get out my paper clay and add something to it with that stuff!!  The 3 ingredients it has to have is a vintage bingo card, some bakers twine (gee have lots of that on hand LOL) and their vintagey clear plastic snowflakes!!  Cant wait, I have a few ideas swimmin around in my head on this one!!  Will share that when it is done!!
REMEMBER if you want to participate in the sketchathon over at scrapfriendzy stop on by and become a member there are wonderful gals on there!! http://www.scrap-friendzy.com/  we would love to have ya!!

Have a wonderful friday!!  Goodness this month is 1/2 gone alread and my dear hubby's bday is monday!!  Gotta figure something unique out to get him!!
Talk soon
HUGS
 Darlene

  ~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: