Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HAPPY 2011

Hope you are off to a great New Year!!  We did just what we love to do for new years or any other day! STAY home with the boys!!  LOL I made some snacky kind of things and we were in bed by 10~ so didnt watch the ball fall this year.  I'm sure we were both asleep well before 11! LOL
So it is back to markets this week!!  I am very very lucky and fortunate to have somewhere inside to be for my south haven market drop site! yeah!!  it is gettin cold again here and I for one will not miss being outside!!  Allegan I am still outside but that is ok.   I have been busy I submitted 5 projects to a magazine publication and also worked on some scrappy things for a challenge this month.    Here's a sneak peek at one of my submissions, I cant share the whole thing yet~ sorry!!


Grandma Jan loves chunky funky jewelry so I made her this funky and fun necklace for her birthday.  She loved it~ so glad~


this is one of my submissions so can only share a bit.


I made this flower on a wood hanging sign I bought at a dollar store!

Card challenge for my scrappy forum  Scrap Friendzy, it was a sketch challenge so with valentines day nearing I figured I would do a love theme.
K&Co emphemera used on this and a stampabilities key stamp, some vintagey scrap paper and lavender ribbon from FX at HOBBY LOBBY.



Another sneaky here I used my flash and it really picked up the gold trim on the bird cage!~ LOL it is not glow in the dark!


Dream sign listed in my etsy or for sale here for $8.00 plus travel expenses.


Another dream sign with one of my altered chipboard flowers.  I used Wendy Vecchio from Studio 490 for inspiration on these altered flowers.  Her stuff is amazing!!
So that is about it today I am off to put away my paintbrushes, scissors, glue, chipboard and put on my bakers hat and apron and bake today!  Pistachio bread and Egg bread and some pecan struesel filled coffee cakes have to be made for orders today!!
Have  a blessed day!!
HUGS
Darlene


~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: