Thursday, January 6, 2011

sketch lo #6

IT IS SNOWING really good out now!! LOVE IT!   So I had a bit of time early early this am to work on the lo for the jan sketchathon over at scrapfrienzy.  There is so much creativity and inspiration over there yall really should visit if you havent already.  Yall know my need for prim/altering things!! so when I seen the sketch posted this am I knew exactly what pics to use and what I was gonna do with it!!  So lovin this sketch and my lo turned out perfect!!  This by the way is Carissa at  her 6 month picture taking day.  She is growin up so dang fast and is such a little ham too.  Good thing for that...........means Auntie Darlene has lots of pics to scrap with and make art!! 


 the 6 mo is from Heidi Swapps chipboard cutouts.  but the rest of the embellishing I cut out from chipboard and grungeboard and painted them then stamped them with the Stampabilities love stamp and distressed them with Tim Holtz distressing ink in walnut, and just lightly sanded a bit.

As you know I use alot of the alpha beads from Hobby Lobby and decided to add a pearl hat pin with the word baby on it to the ribbon.  The little gem stones were stick on one from Michaels.  And the paper is from The Paper Studio at Hobby Lobby stores!! 
So far this is my favo sketch and my favo page that I have done!!



Close up of my layering of my altered flowers.  Lovin that I can add my primitive side to my scrapbooking!!!!
So hope yall have a great day I will share more tomorrow, I am goin to stop at Hobby Lobby on my way home from market tomorrow!! I know it is right along the way I dont have to get off the main road so that right there is just easy peasy and I printed my 40% off an item coupon so no reason not to go!! LOL
Have a blessed thursday yall!!!
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: