Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TUES thoughts

OK well it is tues and after running errands and pickin up feed this am then to buy some ingredients for baking this week got home and instead of working out in the barn cutting wood here i is!!! GEEZEEEEEEEE gotta get my butt workin or will never be ready for my big open house/show next weekend. Wanted to let yall know bout a super wonderful blog to visit. They are havin a drawing with a couple of amazing pieces of work!! A super primitive snowman and santa!!!! GOTTA CHICK EM OUT!! here is a link http://primitivesisters.blogspot.com/
Hurry they are adorable!!!
I said i was gonna post pics of our snow but the dang wind blew it all off of the trees and some has melted but the ground is still all white. I will take pics as we are gonna get snow all week so hopefully it will look pretty pretty again for yall!
Also I will be offering our gourmet dipped pretzels and chocolate bark on here too!! If you didnt know already we are fully licensed by the stated and the kitchen i use is a full bakery kitchen fully licensed too. You can chick out some of my cookies i have at my etsy site but will be posting here too if anyone is interested!! We make everything from scratch and only use high quality ingredients plus as much local ingredients as possible. Just leave a comment or give me a hollar!!
Have a prim delighful day and will chat more later (after i at least get something productive done)LOL
HUGS!Website Counter


Free Counter

No comments: