Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Early Easter goods

HP PRIM EGGS FOR SALE!!!
These are my grubby primitive handpainted paper mache eggs. I love the colors. There will be bags of 5 asst color eggs and some of the nest filler and a stamped strip of grubby muslin for $4.95 a bag. Email me or leave a comment if you are interested in some. The shipping is pretty reasonable as they are very light.

I made this cute bunny head on a rusty spring. His head is paper mache and ears are painted and grubbied muslin.


I will measure these. They are handpainted blocks of wood for $8.95 a set plus travel expenses.



Easter Blessings wood stack set. $8.95 set plus travel expenses. I will get a measurement of these.




HEY YALL!!! Hope yall are having a great week so far and it is hump day! I have been working up at the flower shop gettin ready for all the changes we have in mind and boy it is kickin my butt bigtime!! LOL well anyway it is exciting and also I have been makin some new altered jewelry pieces and some altered cards which I hope to have finished up soon and can start postin pics of all that. I did want to share abit if exciting news!! I AM GONNA BE PUBLISHED! YEAH YIPPEE!! that is why some of my altered fairy pics are gone for right now!! SORRY!!! I will put more on asap!! O am goin to be in an online ezine mag for march and april so had to take the pics off here. DONT worry though I did manage to capture a few more of these smart little fairies so they will be in the spotlight next!! LOL Anyway it is 37 degrees and really damp outside and raining!so our snow wont last too much longer and it will be back to being wet and mucky outside!! Oh I just cant wait til spring!! Cant ya tell with all the new goods for sale!! LOL
Have a blessed evening!!
Will show yall more asap
~HUGS~~
Darlene

2 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Cute items, hope you have great sales....

Missy said...

These eggs are beautiful!