Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SURGERY IS OVER!!

MY MOM is now out of surgery and the surgeon says it looks good now! She had most of her colon removed and they were able to resection it!! YEAH!! NO signs of cancer and things look better. I am so thankful to everyone's prayers and thoughts and well wishes!! It is kind of cool the hospital here has a puter with internet for visitors to use so thought i would post this!! They have all been so good to her and my dad and I here!!
I thank the good Lord above for our good news and all the many blessings we have had.
THANKS to everyone!! Will be posting some more goodies tomorrow!
Have a blessed day

~HUGS~~
Darlene

2 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Darlene that is just great news. Now she can mend!!! I was wondering all day what was going on, hoping they would just find inflammation and no cancer. Hope you feel better now too and can rest w/an easy mind at last. Of course you are all still in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet friend, I am so happy your mum has had successful surgery. She {& you} have been in my thoughts so much.
I will get an email off to you asap..life is so hectic at the moment..mainly work and everyday living...nothing exciting..lol..
luv Ann.xx