Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tues


Happy happy tues! IT IS SNOWIN AGAIN~~ yeah~!

This is the front of my book
altered a paper bag album themed for well DOGS of cource!! Made this this am, each of my boys has their own album but thought it would be fun to make one for all 3 since I HAVE UMPTEEN MILLION pics of them!! LOL If you would like one I will custom make one with your theme all you have to do is add your pics when it arrives. how much you ask they are $22.99 plus us travel expenses. As you can see each inside page is done up plus there are 3 end pages that open and have hidden tags in there or journaling or they are big enough to put a pic on it.










Here we go again!! Can you please please keep my mom in your prayers one more time, she is back in hospital and they are planning on doin some surgery in the next couple of days. She got so bad over the weekend she couldnt even stand up or walk so we agreed enough is enough and found a gastroenteroligist who advised us to bring her asap. He is very nice I feel he is taking really good care of her sofar and hope and pray when they do go and check things out inside that they dont find anything and fix what is wrong. I may not be on for a few days so will keep ya updated at the end of the week depending on what happens.
THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!!!
Have a wonderful night and talk to ya soon!!
~~HUGS~~and primitive blessings
Darlene

3 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear your mom is hurting and ill again. I am so glad that you have found a new doctor who will try to fix what is wrong and get to the bottom of things.

I will certainly be keeping you, your mom, and the doctor too in my thoughts and prayers -- I know it is nervewracking.

On a happier note, your doggie album is just adorable, is that a puppy picture of Barney in the upper left of his page? ADORABLE. I want me a Boston Terrier now!!!

Ewe-N-Me said...

Your blog is so YUMMY and full of eye candy. You do beautiful work!!

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom and pray things go well.

Deanna said...

What a fun way to showcase your dogs!