Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday

I LOVE THIS FEB info block!! It is from my dear friend Olde Dame Penniwig!! LOVE the color too!!


HAPPY THURSDAY YALL!! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR it is -7 degrees right now and surely feels it!!


My mom is still in hospital the surgeon is coming in this am to discuss what they are goin to do so hopefully they will take whatever it is out and fix her up!! We miss her at home.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE WELL WISHES AND PRAYERS they are very much appreciated!! I will keep all my bloggin friends close to my heart!! TY!
I am heading over to the her flower shop to work on some more valentinesy things up, oh will have to take my camera with huh!! can share some pics. I love valentines and mother's day at the shop they are 2 fun flower holidays!! We will have some gourmet handmade chocolates this year from a dear friend and we are planning on making up some cookie baskets and bouquets!! FUN FUN FUN!! so probably no scrappin/craftin for a few days :( oh well that is ok it just means next week i can make more things!!


I hope yall have a wonderful day and will try to get back here this weekend.
~~HUGS~~
Darlene

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Keeping your mom and you and the surgeon all in mind, hearet, and prayers...will be so glad when it's over and she is on the mend and finally whatever is wrong is fixed...