Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy weekend yall!!

Had some time to work on some new cards today. This one is thinking of you, i love the light olive color mixed with pink and brown.


I painted these violets on thick paper then cut them out and added a bit of glimmer mist and a thinking of you stamped image. The stamp is from k and company. I love it!!


A fun hello card using stamped daisy flowers and light pink ribbon.





I love this k and company bird stamp. Also green and brown might be one of my top color mixes now!!

Many thanks card. I used a stamping up stamp for the many thanks you are appreciated tag, added some layered torn cardstock and flowers.
It got to 49 degrees today and believe me as nice as it was outside it stinks now because we are having major flooding!!! Our driveway was just water and more water and my poor pasture is underwater in alot of spots but we did loose ALOT of our snowpiles!! CRAZY either 0 degrees or warm this winter!~
My mom is still in hospital but they are planning on surgery wed am. I hope and pray they fix this and dont find anything inside.
I want to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes THEY ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
If you get a chance stop on by to www.makingmemoriesforyou.com it is a great scrappin forum and they have alot of challenges and valentines contests goin on!! ::LOTS OF FUN:::
Take care and will take more tomorrow!!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene

3 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh my, I wonder why they have to wait so long to operate on your mom, her nerves and your nerves must be shot...I hate waiting! I hope she is comfortable while waiting...

You really have been busy. I agree with you on the green and brown combo, it is delightful!

Sandra Caldwell said...

Love the cards...great work...look fun and whimsy.
Keep them coming.
Sandra

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hi hon, just stopping in because it is the day yer mom is operated on -- you are in my thoughts fer sure fer sure...soon it will be over and she will be on the mend at last. Hang in there.