Saturday, March 13, 2010

It;s the weekend~~

Buster was disgusted with us the other night, while we were eating he kept throwing and I mean throwing his old bowl around the floor.  He would pick it up and pitch it across the floor!!!  Crazy boy, then he flipped he upside down and couldnt get it over so got mad!  I had to take pics of him laying with it.  Guess he was tellin us he wanted his supper too!! LOL

A lump of sticky dough and some great grains, rice, oats, seeds, polenta and what do u get??
Some awesome multi grain bread I made at the kitchen the other day.
This is my friends recipe that she makes to keep in freezer for their own use, she gave me some last year and oh my goodness IT IS THE BEST!! we love it and were almost out of it so it was time to replenish the stock!!
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~
So I did get at least one page made up of my niece Carissa.  I usually dont use patterned paper for the backround but thought this looked great!!  OF cource love flower anything!!  I added a big safety pin with the little letter bead from hobby lobby, thought they added a nice touch.
and just cant have a lo without flourishes!!  Love my JUST RITE STAMPS which I used for my girl, a bit of ribbon and some teeny tiny rick rack. 

Hope yall enjoy your weekend!! I am gonna play with my pasta maker today!!
Yesterday just went too quick and my mom, brother and I covered alot of territory, we checkout out a few local thrift stores, got some groceries, went to Hobby Lobby and Michaels and also out for breakfast, yepper we started our day at 8am and didnt get home til 5pm last nght.  LOL but it sure was fun!! Thanks guys for a wonderful friday!!  LOVE YA LOTS!!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene

No comments: