Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunny monday!!

I got quite a bit of things made this weekend.  Scrapperie had their online crop and I did manage to make a quick card up using stamps.  You had to use 2 ink colors and then layer.  So I used a flower stamp I bought at HOBBY LOBBY , stamped it in purple and in green, then stamped it on matching paper and cut it out.  The center is attached with pop dots for dimension and the outer flower it cut out and attached to one of the stamped images.  I love rick rack so that had to be added.



This baby is a friend of mines grandson.  he is so stinkin adorable!!   I just used some cardstock as the backround then layered pp and solid colors for matts under the pics.
Blue Jean Baby is the title and I found some blue jean paper, the hearts are perfect.  I did find some cool embossed felt which is the brown heart on the page.  Hobby Lobby has everything!! have you ever just walked up and down all the aisles!!?? such cool stuff !!
Family was the next lo I did up for a challenge, to use your stash, the pic is one of my favos from our reception!! My fil is such a clown, love ya pops!!  Here i used up some letter stickers I bought long ago, added a flourish I cut with my zip e mate cutter, and some fun pp.
I did distress the edges with white paint for a softer feel.
This ol rusty fork made a perfect little something for a friend of mine.  I added some dried sweet annie and stamped a litle message on a piece of paper and matted it on cardstock.
A fabric hanger and it is complet.
Now to the altered egg! this bunny started out as a plain ol pape mache egg, I painted and distressed it, painted some fabric for the ears and attached her to a rusty ol bedspring.  The coffee stained tag has the word spring stamped on it along with some flowers.  She turned out pretty neat.The bunny went out last week for a swap I had joined and will be a perfect decoration in time for easter.  So today is beautiful out, the sun is shining and the "girls" are so busy running around and scratching every bit of dirt up since all the snow is finally gone!!  I love listening to them chat with each other and watch them run around.  They are very comical, so are the geese and ducks they hang in their little click together and always are close to each other.  Maybe I should start filling their pool they would love that!  So have a wonderful day and enjoy this weather!!
Talk soon!!
~~HUGS~~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: