Friday, March 26, 2010

More cards today

Using my PAPERTREY INK stamps for mothers day I made a couple of new cards.  AND since I LOVE pink and polka dots what a great combo to do.
This pink daisy paper caught my eye at Hobby Lobby so had to have that and then I spotted all the great polka dotted papers. They had green, blue, purple, red, pink, yellow and brown and pink and oh what fun papers.  Had to buy a few of each so here is the green on these cards.  The flowers I actually purchased at Michaels and took the bunches apart to use on here too.
Love the bakers twine too and seam binding from SUGAR SUGAR who by the way is an excellent etsy seller!! she has some awesome ribbon and fiber packs made up in her store for sale u must check her out!!

So I am off to work in my studio it is almost april and I have a challenge due on my design team on the first. Will show ya some of it this weekend. 
Enjoy your friday!!
~HUGS~
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: