Friday, March 26, 2010

Scraplifted Layout

I seen this lo on one of my scrapping forums and knew I had to do this scraplift!!  The papers are new from HOBBY LOBBY and are by THE PAPER STUDIO.  I made the little flowers out of old sheetmusic that has been cut with decor scissors and glued together.  Of cource I had to to a bit of distressing using TIM HOLTZ distressin ink.  I went thru my scrap stash and found the butterflies which were black and white on a sheet so I cut them out and chalked them for color.  The flourishes are stamped on using liquid chalk and the saying on the bottom is
A baby's laugh is the sweetest sound on earth.

AND I MADE HOMEMADE TOMALES TODAY FOR HUB!!
I love this Mesa instant corn mix, just added a couple of simple ingredients and I saved the juice in the crock pot from the pork loin and roast I cooked yesterday.  They are actually quite good!!  Had to have a sample to see if they were good enough to give him for supper tonight ya know!!  LOL
Tomales are quite time consuming but so worth it in the end!! If you have time you should really make some they are yummy!!
Have a blessed evening!!
HUGS YALL!!

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: