Thursday, January 1, 2009

**HAPPY NEW YEAR~~





We got some new snow since it all melted two days ago!! YEAH it snowed last night too!!





HAPPY HAPPY 2009 to yall!!!!




I cant hardly believe another year is behind us!! But a new year brings new hope/new friends and new opportunities. So with that being said here are some goals i would like to see happen
1.more altered art 2.expand my altered jewelry 3. join in on scrappin challenges 4. FINALLY do magazine submissions of some of my work/ideas 5. experiment with new recipes for our bakery 6. join in with my friends to open a bakery/gift shop
7.spend more quality time with my dear famiy all of em!! 8. add on to our farmstand for the bakery 9. teach some scrapping classes and last but certainly NOT LEAST i want to get a tusked pot belly pig for the farm and name it "ARNOLD" ROFL ok i know what yall are thinkin but they are so cool and so smart!! My horses and goats need a new playmate!!
So what are some goals you want to work on in this new year????




Website Counter


Here's a couple of pics from baking for the holiday. The powdered sugar ones are fruit thumbprints made with our canned peach butter for filling and the bottom ones are butter cookies with choc rasp baking chips, i drizzeled choc over them when they cooled. YUMMY!! *chick out my etsy bake shoppe for some of our specialties, we will add regularly too!!
http://mysweetserendipity.etsy.com HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS!!



PS!!!! I will be doing a giveaway soon so keep an eye out!!


Free Counter

View my page on Pink Paislee

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Those cookies look delicious!

Your goals sound so fun and brave. Ah, youth! I hope they can all come true for you!

Enjoy your snow -- and keep it far far away from these old bones of mine!!! LOL!