Saturday, January 10, 2009

HAPPY SNOWY WEEKEND!!

A tree by our walkway, usually full of birdies..
This is a pic of Lake Mi down the road from our house, it is really dark out and snowing now.




Website Counter






Hello there!! Wow we are gettin hit again with a snow storm!!! IT blasted us with a few inches thursday and yesterday and then last night and is still snowin today!! IT is so pretty outside!! but cold! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but LOVE that ***************SNOW!
Hope yall are havin a super weekend we arent doin a whole lot around here just relaxing and watching tv and puter surfin. The boys are all crashed out on their blankies so the atmosphere is all about RELAXATION!!
what do u do for relaxation??
I love to sit in my recliner looking at magazines with Mr. Boopie Woopie Boo curled up on my lap. LOL he keeps my lap warm that is for sure!!


I also want to confess!! I AM A MAGAZINE JUNKIE!!! yep sure are!! we have a walk in cabinet that 1/2 is dedicated to my mag collection which seems to just keep growing!! LOL I just love sitting and reading articles and gettin inspired. Love Jo Pachman magazines, you know like summerset studio, stampington and the book "where women create" (my alltime favo to page thru) also i love pagin thru Country Sampler mag and can look thru them several times and see something i missed.

Hope yall are havin a super weekend
I will post some pics of what i am workin on in the am!! promise!
~HUGS~
Darlene





/sites/ChickenScratchPrimitives

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Gracious, what's all that white stuff on the ground and trees??? LOL...sure is pretty...

Sounds like you have a wonderful way to relax with your magazines. I know what you mean about looking thru them several times and yet finding something you missed! Stay warm me dear!