Monday, January 26, 2009

New stuff~~
























Ok so happy happy monday!! I am off til wed and so lovin it!! Here are a few new cards i got done this am and am finishing up some scrappy pages for sale.
I decided to cut out the flourish that is on the cards and love how you can wrap it in behind something. LOVE these cards. It is snowing again here and so pretty! i dont think we are suppossed to get too much though but it is nice to see. We are still making plans to visit with the owner and see the shops inside tomorrow night so i will be sure to take the cam with me and let yall see pics!!
I am back off to my studio to finish stuff will chat with ya in a bit!!
HAVE A HAPPY MORNIN"~~~
HUGS!~


































http://www.primsistershoppe.com/Vendors/sites/ChickenScratchPrimitives

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

wowza, very cute and creative cards you've done! love them! :)

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Gosh, I love how that cut-out flourish looks, too!

I like that word -- are ye still looking for a name for the shop -- "Flourish and Spoon" or "Flourish, Brush & Spoon" -- Vintage Spoon & Flourish -- hmmm...

Ann said...

Very cute cards!