Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY!



NEW YEAR NEW LOOK!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BACKROUND!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME!! don't yall think so??? LOL












Ok well my boys said their cake was lip smakin good!! SEE!!!!!!!!! They all had frosting around their mouths!! TOO FUNNY!They enjoyed themselves!! And the little birthday boy Barney got to open a couple of presses!! a new stuffed toy and a sqeaky football and a rawhide bone!!! LUCKY DOG!!! LOL



Here's a peek at a couple new things i finished up today: another altered charm bracelet this one says angel with a couple altered vintage angel pics, lots of colored glass beads which you really cant see too good, a get well soon card for a friend, a hello card for another friend and then i am still working on 2 friends altered coffee filter books so hope to have them done tonight. I have to work the weekend so hope yall have a blessed new years weekend~ and will be back here monday {maybe sooner LOL}

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I just love the pictures of your boys! Isn't it delightful to see them so happy and eating -- I love to see the joy when I give our dogs their little treats. Your boys are precious!

You have been so busy creating! The bracelets look wunderbar and so do the cards. Please take pictures of the coffee filter book when you have finished, I have never seen one!