Monday, January 18, 2010

Feb JAD challenge

Here are some of the items I laid out and played with.
This was the first way I tried it but wasnt competely satisfied so reworked it.
Another version but wasnt quite what i wanted.


Here's another one

It has been a pretty productive monday here. I had time to finish my first challenge on Jeans Art Dolls for the Feb challenge! My challenge was to do a "themed" layout. So you know me vintage and distressed all the way baby!! I decided to go with a black and white baby pic I found and .


so did a vintagey love page!!
So here is the finished one! I love flourishes so stamped some on the sheet music and the top corner of the base. I hand cut the letters, used some scrap patterend papers, a grubby hang tag with Love stamped on it, added some cut outs and old buttons. I buy alot of thrift store finds and found rolls of binding tape so that is along the bottom of page. I love the look and feel of this page and am pretty happy with it now!!
Next to work on finishing up a couple of new altered books I am 1/2 done with.
Have a great monday!!
!!HUGS!!
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I love that brown color -- I painted our walls in the den that paper-bag kraft color and everything just "pops" off of it!