Saturday, January 23, 2010

Memory book for sale

Inside pages of my altered mixed media coffee filter book

Inside page of book








Front cover of book which I will personalyze for you with whatever you would like on it
8 inside pages are embellished on front and back , I used some My Minds Eye patterened papers, stamps, stickers, flowers, buttons, metal brads, fibers, ribbons, mini coin envelope, and lots of tags. A metal book ring binds this together, the front and back are thin wood covered to ensure this will last. Unused brown cone coffee filters are the inside pages which open on the ends for hidden treasures. I have added a tag in each page, there is plenty of journaling room and also for your photos. All materials are high quality scrapbook grade which is acid lignon free.
This book was listed on my etsy site http://chickenscratchprims.etsy.com
or you could order from me here.
Well big news!! we are making flavored pastas for markets now. I am trying to figure a way to not dry them too much as I feel thru eating it myself drying tends to take a bit away from the flavor. Once I do that they will go on for sale here and my etsy shoppe. So far the spinach is wonderful and I am goin to do tomato basil this week.
I hope yall have a super blessed weekend!! we are expecting rain RAIN in Jan??? in MI? what the heck!! oh well it is warm though, a whoppin 36 degrees now~~
Talk so yall soon!!
!!HUGS!!
Darlene



~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What a beautiful memory book! Your Etsy shoppe has wonderful creations in it!!!