Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas pics

WOW!!  I sure hope yall had as wonderful of a Christmas as we have had!!   We still have to have xmas with my parents and brother which is tonight and  is gonna be wonderful too.  
So here is a gift I made for my sil it was their xmas card so I took it apart and made a framed page for them.  Using my super great Martha Stewart snowflake punch I added the flakes topped with a clear gem in the center of each one.  The snowman is so cute he was cut out from a piece of My Minds Eye paper, oh and the backround paper is from the glitter christmas pack by MY MINDS EYE from last year.   I added the 2010 foam stickers and also sprinkled just a bit of diamond glitter to it. 



A few pics of some of the cookie trays we delivered this week.


Dressed nice and festive!!


Here is a Westfahl/Herp family pic!!  we took the pics late at night next year we are gonna take em early!!  so we all look fresh and ready!!

This was a glass block lamp I made my mil and for some reason only have the one pic of it!~! URGGGGGGGGG!! not sure what I was doin!!   I printed one of the signs I painted out after shrinking it down and added some scrap papers and flakes and glitter to it.  For a punch of color I wrapped red gingham homespun around the edges of the lamp. 

2 of my tuckered out boys.  Buster and Barney always lay together on the couch and look so cute!! 

Barney just has to touch his big brother! LOL  Bubba was on my recliner on the heating pad snoozin!  and snoring! I absolutely adore this little putz house!! all decked out for xmas! Maybe this winter I might just work on making a few of these for gifts.  I bought some of the ornie houses after the holidays last year and still havent done anything with them so maybe this winter!!  I want to cut out the windows and add xmas lights so they light up.  This one is just too dang sweet and was made by Melissa Philips !!


The boys had a blast opening their presents!!  Santa brought them lots of toys and treats!!
Buster opening presents  Buster has taught the other boys how to open them too as he is quite an experienced present opener!!  He started doin it the first year we got him when he was just 8 weeeks old and loves to open all of them!! 

Bubba checkin out one of the toys he opened


Barney enjoyed it too!! he has learned how to open them and quickly moves onto hte next one!! LOL

He loves his new gorilla which has squeakers all thru the arms, legs and it's body!   Love seeing them happy and having fun!!
I am off to cook some things to take to my parents tonight.
Have a wonderful night!!
HUGS
Darlene
 ~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: