Tuesday, December 28, 2010

santa video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddVZOK_9UUI
Ok I have been doin a happy happy HAPPY dance all day long and have to share the reason why!!  I was sent this you tube video last winter and my dear friend MIKE and I played this at work so much we could do this word and action for action!! We laughed so much and he loved this video as much as I did and do!!  Finally finding it today and watching it brought back so many nice memories of Mike (who passed away just before Thanksgiving this fall) and our crazy wild days at work. This is my absolute favo of all time and now I am saving it forever!  Mike was the Santa and I was the white reindeer in our little skits at work in his office and at the desk. 
FUN FUN FUN!! I hope yall enjoy it!~
I will be back tomorrow!

~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: