Thursday, November 17, 2011

altered ornies, croissants and more

Hey yall!!!  I was able to devote some time to crafting!! YEAH! YIPPEE!!  so I made some altered ornies with microscope slides and solder. 

I love this  silver xmas tree stand.  I bought it at a local shop and just cut the bells and candy canes off the branches and added my ornies to it.  Love the shiny sparkly silver!

A dog lovers ornie.  I did solder a double heart charm on the bottom of each one and added a few little glass beads to the top with ribbon hanger.  $5.00 plus travel expenses for each ornie.   I have alot of different ones, if interested email me or leave me a comment here for details. 





Ham n swiss croissants

Croissant dough rolled out

Black forest ham and sliced swiss cheese

Maple Apple Pie   I decided to do a bit of cute decoration on top so adhered some cut out maple leaves to each top 



OH and these are absolutely divine!! Pumpkin goodness and yummy!!   Pumpkin hand pies!! These so are being made next week for market!  we had them warm from the oven and oh oh oh is all I can say!! total yummyness!!  can u tell I love punkin pies!! 

Lemon glazed blueberry cake.  This were adorable and yummy!!  I found a couple of small bundt pans and bought them and oh too cute!!


And made hubby some mini apple pies baked in my jumbo muffin tins.   YUMMY!! again!!

So that is it for today~~ I do want to say if yall are near SOUTH HAVEN MI!! I am putting on 2 evening market events.  Our local farmers are teaming up with some local crafters/artisans to bring you great locally handmade gifts.  We will be at FOUNDRY HALL on Eagle street in south haven on DECEMBER 7th and 14th from 3pm-?  Live music, refreshments and snacks and lots of goodies for you.  Support you local independent small businesses and come on over! 
I will share pics of the hall as soon as my mom and I decorate it up!!
Have a great evening!!
HUGS!!
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: