Thursday, November 10, 2011

Foundry Hall market

HAPPY THURSDAY!!   Last night was our little market in South Haven at the Foundry Hall I thought I would share a few photos of last weeks offerings.  The guy with the guitar is our entertainment!! HE IS AWESOME TOO!! he sings and plays all kinds of great music and also does it at our summer market on sat.  What a nice addition he makes too!! it just welcomes you into the hall.
This pic is a bit dark, sorry, it is of my dear friend Ruth. 

She makes and sells herbal products and her balms are the best of the best!!  I use them and also used them on all my dogs for itches, scratches, scrapes, irritations and so on u get the idea. 


This is Fleming Farms table and let me just say one word.........YUMMO MAPLE SYRUP! ok ok 3 words to be correct!!  really........... they make the best I use it all the time. 

This is Joann who is from Summer Sun farm and they are awesome, she and her daughter are gonna be offering lots of veggies this winter in their heated hoop houses. 

This is Ray and his son Kenneth.  They have some great choices for apples and will bring them most of the winter.    I didnt take any pics of my stuff, u see that enough on here huh!!~LOL
So a new idea popped into this country gals blonde head last night!!  For 2 nights in december we are gonna be combined with some local artisans for unique gifts and shopping along with live music and refreshments.   I have 5 of my friends signed up already for booths and a few more to let me know.  I am trying to have one of each kind of booth so we offer a good variety.    December 7th and 14th will be the days from 3-6pm.  So far we have all our market people offering produce, baked goods, cookie gifts, maple syrup,  herbal teas and soaps, my painted signs and snowmen crafts, my mom is making some floral centerpieces, Joe's herbs bird treats, unique jams/jellies and recycled remade clocks, handmade cards and lots more coming!!  Sounds like fun huh!!  Stop on by if yall are in or near South Haven MI!!  If you come and mention you read this on my blog you will get a little gifty from me!!
Well have a wonderful blessed evening!  Talk more soon!
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: