Tuesday, November 8, 2011

new brownie love

Ok so I am gonna share this new brownie recipe with yall!! It is my favo now!! 
Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Brownie with Walnuts
YUMMY!!  a perfect fall treat!


You first layer your choc brownie in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.  I made a double recipe since I like my browies super thick, this is in a 1/2 sheet pan with a pan liner.


You make pumpkin cheesecake and drop it on top of the brownie base

Then give it a nice swirl and I added chopped walnuts to the top.

Baked up so pretty

U can see they are nice n thick!!
So here is the recipe for yall!!
in mixing bowl beat 3 oz cream cheese and  1 tablespoon melted butter.  Add 1/4 cup sugar.  Beat until well combined.  Scrape sides of bowl occassionally.  Beat in 1 egg, 1 cup pumpkin puree and 1 tsp vanilla.  Blend well, add 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tsp nutmeg.  Mix well and set aside.
Brownies=
In bowl stir together 1 1/4 cups flour, 3/4tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, set aside.
In lg saucepan combine 6 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped and 3/4 cup butter.  Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.  Gradually add 2 cups sugar beating with electric mixer on low speed just until combined.  Add 4 eggs one at a time beating well after each one.  Beat in 1/4 cup milk and 2 tsp vanilla.   Gradually add flour just until combined.
Spread brownie mix evenly in pan.  Drop cream cheese mixture ontop of base in mounds.  Using a knife  gently swirl cheese into brownie mix. Top with 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Bake about 60 minutes or until tester comes out clean  ( I temp them at 190 degrees)   in 325 degree preheated oven.   Cool in pan. 
Makes 36 brownies
HOPE U ENJOY!!

So onto today's baking;; 

Onion pan rolls, these are just my bread dough scaled out to bun size 4 1/2 oz each, after the first rise I dip them in melted butter and knead some dried parsley, minced dried onion, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and a bit of salt into them then dip each one's top in melted butter and some extra spices.



They are really yummy, had to try on ya know.


I also made a couple of loaves of cheese bread using a great extra sharp white cheddar cheese. 

Snickerdoodles, these are gonna be baked til crispy then I am gonna make a cinnamon butter cream filling and sandwich them together. 

I also did more of my delish pumpkin muffins. 

I love this look for their little tops.  Just brush on some melted butter while they are still warm


Then dip in cinnamon sugar mixture.  Ok so that is it for today.  I still have to make a few things in the am for market tomorrow and then it is market tomorrow night at Foundry Hall in South Haven.
Have a great evening!!
HUGS
Darlene
~~LIVE LIFE JOYFULLY~~and SIMPLY~~

No comments: