Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Projects for monday






Keychains for the 2 little "princesses" Arent they just too stinkin cute!!!








A very dear friend had me make her and her sis a key chain with their pic from ?? not sure of when but when they were just little kids.
I also made them each an ornament for their trees. They are best of friends and I love them both. What do ya think? I am taking them to Pat tomorrow and think she will love em. On the front they say SISTERS ROCK and on back is jus their names and 08. Website Counter



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are their ornies i made for them>>>>>>>
TOO CUTE!! a bit of frou frou on each one.
Off to finish cookies at the bakery now!! Hope yall are havin a great day!!!

3 comments:

LADY JANE said...

love your keychains...modgepodge...here I come!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Those sisters will surely cherish both the ornies and the keyrings! How unique and lovely!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Hi Darlene! So glad that you stopped by. Your name is in the cookie jar for my drawing tomorrow night.

Love your projects. There is just nothing better than something so personal and meaningful.

Best wishes,
Lea