Friday, December 12, 2008

SCRAPBOOKS





























I just wanted to show you a couple of my premade scrapbooks! One is a paper bag album with a baby boy theme!! I like to do the tedious work of matching papers, stamps, stickers etc so all you have to do is add your precious photos and some journaling and your done!! There are 11 pages all altered up for you including ribbons, stickers, mini envelopes, pockets and tags and MORE TAGS!! hidden pockets for additional treasures. If you want to see more just let me know, i have other themems, baby girl, friends, mom, mother, my life, life, sisters and pets. I added just a couple of pages so you can get an idea of what they are like!! 7 inch tall x 7 inch wide. $22.95 plus travel fees. can be shipped in a large manilla envelope too!!

Pink Altered Coffe filter book, this is a fun one!!! Friend is the theme of this great altered book. I will send a homemade gift tag just let me know what it is to say. I altered 8 unused brown coffee filters to make this unique album. Each page is full of scrapbook papers, stickers,emphemera, ribbons, stamped images etc etc......... The front and back are cut from thin wood so it will stand on a table or desk !! I LOVE THESE!! each page also opens on top and has a hidden tag, some have lines for journaling on them or just paper to add your pics, thoughts or special memories. These books have been popular at my craft shows as the are true ONE OF A KINDS!! so if you are having trouble thinking of a unique gift for the person who has everything or you just want to show a friend you care this is great!!! These are also bound together with a metal ring that can be opened, and tied with lots of fun and colorful fibers!! $22.95 plus travel fees 6 in tall and approx 7 1/2 in wide.

As you can see I put alot of thought and time into making my books special for you and they are full of character and charm. I also take special orders!! Personalyzed books are great just leave me a comment to place order or shoot me an email and we can custom make your book!!
Have a blessed day!!





No comments: