Sunday, December 28, 2008

SCRAPPIN SUNDAY


Here are a couple of pages i made up today. My parents wedding!! I found some ol pics scanned em and then altered them into a couple of collaged pages. I really like the way they turned out.
The bottom corner on the brown backed page has the envelope their invitation was mailed out in, along with their invitation on top. I added ribbon, letters and aged each backround and layered photos. The top banners says "ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE" and then added the numbers 1964. What do yall think of them?? I cant wait to frame em and hang em on wall.
One of my goals for 2009 is to try to be on a design team, which will be quite an awesome experienc!! And i will be challenged which is good for me to be more creative!! Looking forward to making that goal come true!!! KEEP your fingers crossed and wish me good luck!!



I love this green flowery paper so added some distressing to it and then handmade ivory paper and their pics. I also love altering which yall know so this was a fun sunday project!!
Talk to ya soon, have a great day!! off to work on some of things using my 'boys' pics now!!
~~~HUGS~~
Darlene

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

You have been a busy bee! The wedding pages look wonderful. I can't scrap at all! So I admire your talent!

Can't wait to see what you do with "the boys" in terms of scrapping! Funny, we have 2 giant (rescued) dogs and we have always called them "the girls"! They're pretty old now...

Are ye staying warm up there??? LOL! Hope so!